From "Jeremy Chow" <coderp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quality and maturity of hadoop
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:59:14 GMT
1. No doubt about the maturity of hadoop, Apache's luecene project is based
on hadoop, and meanwhile Amazon's book selling site has put hadoop into
practice now.
2. The founder of hadoop project Doug Cutting has joined to yahoo.com nearly
one year ago.
3. yahoo.com, amazon.com, ibm, etc.

在07-12-11,王学超 <wangxc100@gmail.com> 写道:

> hi everyone!
> I have some questions,please give me some suggestion,thanks.
>
> 1、how are quality and maturity about technology/code of hadoop?
> 2、Who do hadoop compete with ?
> 3、For hadoop, who are key customers?

bytecode based virtual machine.

http://coderplay.javaeye.com