From edward yoon <webmas...@udanax.org>
Subject RE: HBase + PHP (or Ruby)
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 03:55:21 GMT

Internally, HQL - Server&Client modules(PHP extension, ASP dll, C++, C, Simple Query Analyzer
for windows) are already done by my team.

If you like this approach (socket-based), you can click the "vote it" button. (Becuase, I'm
not a committer)
Then i'll contribute the solutions to my hbase shell project.

If you don't like this approach, I'll continue waiting until someone like this approach.

------------------------------

B. Regards,

Edward yoon @ NHN, corp.
Home : http://www.udanax.org

> Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 19:38:26 -0800
> From: peter.boot@gmail.com
> To: hadoop-user@lucene.apache.org
> Subject: Re: HBase + PHP (or Ruby)
>
> a supporter to help with some of the programming ? Or support to say
> it is sorely needed ? Which it obviously is
>
> On Dec 19, 2007 7:33 PM, edward yoon  wrote:
>>
>> Demand determines supply.
>> In other words, i need a supporter for contribute the code to hbase shell.
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> B. Regards,
>>
>> Edward yoon @ NHN, corp.
>> Home : http://www.udanax.org
>>

>>> Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 19:25:19 -0800
>>> From: peter.boot@gmail.com
>>> To: hadoop-user@lucene.apache.org
>>> Subject: Re: HBase + PHP (or Ruby)
>>>
>>> Edward
>>>
>>> Please explain what you mean by
>>>
>>> thanks
>>>
>>> Peter

>> i'm is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference.
>> http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/MTV/?source=text_Cause_Effect

The best games are on Xbox 360.  Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360 Console.