From edward yoon <webmas...@udanax.org>
Subject RE: Talking to HBase via tcp/socket
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 20:45:59 GMT

Thanks for your reply.I’m frightfully glad.

------------------------------
B. Regards,
Edward yoon @ NHN, corp.
Home : http://www.udanax.org> Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 01:25:09 -0800> From: tjackiw@gmail.com>
To: hadoop-user@lucene.apache.org> Subject: Re: Talking to HBase via tcp/socket> >
Replying to my own post. I've applied your patch to my local copy and> it works like a
charm :D. Great work!> > On Dec 7, 2007 12:32 AM, Thiago Jackiw <tjackiw@gmail.com>
wrote:> > Edward,> >> > Yeah I played before with that hbase php client.
It's awesome. It's is> > pretty much what I'm looking for in terms of using it from
other> > languages to interact via socket.> >> > So, I was looking at hadoop's
trunk but couldn't find that patch> > applied. How can I take advantage of this feature
before it gets> > included into trunk?> >> > Thanks a lot!> >>
wrote:> > >> > > See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-2171>
> > And, http://shell.hadoop.co.kr/PHPClient.php> > >> > > It will
help the use of Hbase APIs using HQL via socket server.> > > If your needs can be
satisfied, you can stand by me.> > > I'll be pleased to do that work.> > >>
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 20:25:11 -0800> > > > From: tjackiw@gmail.com> > > >
To: hadoop-user@lucene.apache.org> > > > Subject: Talking to HBase via tcp/socket>