From helena21 <ahele...@gmail.com>
Subject how to create collections in the mapper class
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2007 14:35:05 GMT

Hi Everybody,

i want to create arraylist that collects some objects from the input in the
mapper class so that i want to use these collections to filter my input. the
problem is my arraylist can't have even one object in it. its size is always
zero. pls pls point me how can i create arraylist or other collection
objects. i make it static object but still the arraylist can't collect any
object.

Thanks
Helen