From "Billy" <sa...@pearsonwholesale.com>
Subject Re: Hbase for dynamic web site?
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:13:40 GMT
Whats the data size and queries per sec are you looking to put on hbase?

Memcache can take hugh load off mysql in most workloads. I use it and it has
help a lot.

The reason we say this is hbase is still change and has not been released
for production uses yet.

Billy

"Mike Perkowitz" <mike@trailfire.com> wrote in
message news:006601c8338c$4f7736b0$8301a8c0@whogachuka...