From "Billy" <sa...@pearsonwholesale.com>
Subject Re: FAQ for Hbase updated
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2007 01:10:21 GMT
I can code just about anything I need in php and java is some what the same
in code style so I can almost read and understand what its doing. What would
be help full is a sample map/reduce reading from one column write result
back to sec column script for hbase so I could work with it and build off
it. I seen the TestTableMapReduce.class but its a little over complex for me
to start with.

Billy