From "Billy" <sa...@pearsonwholesale.com>
Subject FAQ for Hbase updated
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 21:22:57 GMT
Can we get someone who has written java apps that work with hbase update the
example on this page
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-hadoop/Hbase/FAQ

I thank there is some bugs in there that need to be addressed
example:
desc.addFamily(new HColumnDescriptor(new Text("content:"));there are 3 ('s
bit only 2 )'s and I get a error when I try to run this with
javacaddtable.java:22: ')' expected
                desc.addFamily(new HColumnDescriptor(new Text("content:"));
                                                                          ^
addtable.java:23: ')' expected
                desc.addFamily(new HColumnDescriptor(new Text("anchor:"));

I am new to java so bugs like the above make it that much harder to
understand and get hbase working with there tests

Thanks
Billy