From "Billy" <sa...@pearsonwholesale.com>
Subject Re: hbase slits 2 null ending keys
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 16:33:38 GMT
I tried to lower my max table size from the 64MB default to 16MB and this is
the errors I am getting now

2007-11-22 10:32:05,700 WARN org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HRegion: Region
webdata,jp.co.infoseek.hp.ahodori/:http,1195746881040 is NOT splitable
though its aggregate size is 34.2m and desired size is 16.0m
2007-11-22 10:32:05,706 WARN org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HRegion: Region
webdata,org.btvshalom.bringthemhome/:http,1195746881041 is NOT splitable
though its aggregate size is 34.2m and desired size is 16.0m

None of the tables parts will split any more.

Billy

"Billy" <sales@pearsonwholesale.com> wrote in
message news:fhvks3$gi8$1@ger.gmane.org...