From "Billy" <sa...@pearsonwholesale.com>
Subject hbase slits 2 null ending keys
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:12:22 GMT
I got a table that was doing good then it split and started getting EOF
exceptions so I delete the database and started over and now its happened
again from the regional server GUI it shows this image

http://www.pearsonwholesale.com/image2.jpg

the table has two part that have nulls at as the ending keys it still
exception again but I will wait and see.

figured this looks like a bug to me but maybe just the regional server being
lazy about reporting its end key.

let me know if you need logs from the splits.

Billy