From "Billy" <sa...@pearsonwholesale.com>
Subject Re: map/reduce with hbase
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2007 05:56:29 GMT
Basically what I am trying to do is access hbase from php sense I do not
know java and have not found it fun to learn

I was looking around and found this

but am unsure if it is what I thank it is looks like a way to access hbase
from a socket server I have coded socket server/client in the past in php so
the question is how would I use this to get access from say php.

would I add this and rebuild the hbase file somehow?

Remember I am new to java so have vary little knowing on how to do stuff.

Billy

"Billy" <sales@pearsonwholesale.com> wrote in
message news:fh55ok$r4i$1@ger.gmane.org...