From Erich Nachbar <er...@carrieriq.com>
Subject Re: Next Bay Area Hadoop Get Together (Fri. Nov. 30th)
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:19:10 GMT
I think that would be really great!
If you want we could also move it over to Facebook if you have the
space (hopefully I'm not jumping the gun here!)
This way we don't have to move people and there is no confusion where
to be at what time.

I can offer to bring a keg for "refreshments", so we don't do a
hostile take over of Facebook's refrigerator...