From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: hbase slits 2 null ending keys
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:47:01 GMT
Hey Billy.

Looks like we need to make it so the regionserver show more info on
regions (smile).  The first and last key in a table is null.   Your jpg
is showing two regions with the null end key.  Thats kinda odd.  Want to
make an issue and add logs?  I'll take a look (Include the EOF exception
you've been seeing).

Thanks,
St.Ack