From Christophe Taton <christophe.ta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Eclipse plugin java.net.UnknownHostException
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 06:57:38 GMT
Hi Bob,

You need to fill both the Host/IP of the Hadoop master and its home
directory (the home directory for Hadoop is the one on the other
machine). The current version of the plug-in SSH to the host running
Hadoop and runs shell commands (which is why it needs both the IP and
the path to Hadoop).

Just in case, which version of the plug-in did you download?

Chris