From Enis Soztutar <enis.soz.nu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HDFS filesystem for JackRabbit
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 08:23:26 GMT
Hi,

You can just write a class extending FileSystem. But i fail to
understand your question about starting hdfs. If you implement your own
filesystem(using JR), then you will not need hdfs, right?

In case you haven't seen, there is a work-in-progress patch for webdav
interface for hadoop, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-496.