From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant build: touch in init breaks build
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 20:00:13 GMT
The problem is that these template files are in subversion but are not
included in the released sources.  Most folks who build are using
sources checked out from subversion and hence do not have this issue.
The sources included with releases should be buildable, but I don't
think we should include the templates in releases.  So we should make
the 'touch' conditional on the presence of template files to fix this.

Please file an issue in Jira for this.

Thanks,

Doug