From Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <b...@redwerk.com>
Subject [repost] FW: Removing files after processing
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 14:11:01 GMT
Hello, gentlemen!

I would like to remove the input and output files after the job has been
completed and business objects in the application are updated and saved
somehow.

During searching the WEB archives of mailing list on Nabble I've found this
question was already asked at
http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=12375936&framed=y however the
answer of using the configuration and callback url which would be invoked
after the job is completed, will definitely not suit our needs.

Could somebody please advice, is there some observer class/interface we can
implement and register as a listener for a job completion event?

Thank you in advance!

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky