From 张茂森 <maosen.zh...@alibaba-inc.com>
Subject 答复: 答复: HBASE: where are 'Algebraic Query Commands'
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 01:11:33 GMT
Hi Edward:
Glad to meet you too!
As far as I know there is not Open API for rdf data in Alibaba now, however,
I'm very interesting with the development of HBASE. I believe with the
progress of HBASE, Hadoop will be more powerful!
Now, although I am totally a newbie about rdf data, I am studying on it and
after a period of time I think we can have more substantive discussion then.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: edward yoon [mailto:webmaster@udanax.org]
发送时间: 2007年11月21日 12:18
收件人: hadoop-user@lucene.apache.org
主题: RE: 答复: HBASE: where are 'Algebraic Query Commands'

Hi, maosen zhang.
Glad to meet you. I'm edward yoon, a worker for the hbase shell and matrix,
rdf.

I'm looking for Some Open API for organizing rdf resources.
Can you tell me the Open API of alibaba?

Once we have rdf, lots of interesting things can happen ...

------------------------------

B. Regards,

Edward yoon @ NHN, corp.
Home : http://www.udanax.org

> From: maosen.zhang@alibaba-inc.com
> To: hadoop-user@lucene.apache.org
> Subject: 答复: HBASE: where are 'Algebraic Query Commands'
> Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:51:32 +0800
>
> Hi Sebastien:
> Maybe I don't express my question clearly. In this page
> http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-hadoop/Hbase/HbaseShell, it has introduced
the
> ' Algebraic Query Commands' which are 'Table', 'Substitute' and 'Save'.
But
> I can't find them in my HBASE shell.
> Thank you very much!

Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista(r) + Windows Live(tm).
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/shop/specialoffers.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_CPC_
MediaCtr_bigscreen_102007