From Chris Mattmann <chris.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Hadoop webapp screenshots?
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 15:07:47 GMT
Hi Folks,

 I'm wondering if there is any sample screenshots out there for the Hadoop
webapps? I poked around the website, the wiki, and some other places and
couldn't find any?

 If there aren't any posted I think it would be a good idea: not just for
eye candy, but so that someone can get a feel for the type of
user/administrative experience of using the webapps with Hadoop.

Thanks,
 Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chris.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov
Cognizant Development Engineer
Early Detection Research Network Project

Office: 171-266B                     Mailstop:  171-246