From Michael Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Getting started with HBase
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 01:06:30 GMT
It doesn't have the hadoop*hbase.jar but it has the hbase classes.
Pattern for contribs seems to be that contrib jars gets built into the
contrib directory (See product of the package build).  Presumption
to-date  is that hbase is hosted inside of hadoop (The start scripts
will look in dirs above for hadoop jars and libs, scripts and configs).

Have a go at the build script Dennis.  A patch is probably best way of
you getting your point across.

Good stuff,
St.Ack