From Dennis Kubes <ku...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting started with HBase
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:22:59 GMT
Yeah, except for that still doesn't have the hadoop-0.16.0-dev-hbase.jar
, would those be dropped into the hadoop installation or the root hbase
directory?  From this build it looks like we are keeping it hbase
separate from the hadoop build, kinda.  If we are keeping the HBase
install separate then it would be best to have a runnable HBase drop
such as copy and go.  If you want I can modify the ant script for this?

Dennis Kubes