From Enis Soztutar <enis.soz.nu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I access the hdfs through Http?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 07:51:50 GMT
You can reach hdfs through http in two ways. The first one is to use
htfp file system (o.a.h.dfs.HftpFileSystem) which provides a limited and
read only access. The other way is to use webdav to access the file
system. Please take a look at :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-496. Load balancing in
webdav is in my radar, but it will take some time to finish the
specifications and implementation.