From Erich Nachbar <er...@carrieriq.com>
Subject Re: Reminder: Hadoop Get-Together tonight in Palo Alto, CA
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 20:55:52 GMT
Thank you to everyone for coming! I had a great time.
In the end I got my company Carrier IQ to pickup the tab, which
definitely helped with keeping the conversations flowing ;)

I polled some people during the event if we should do this again and
in general the consensus was that we could do this again in 2 months.
I'll try and set something up. Suggestions regarding the format are
always welcome.
-Erich