From Holger Stenzhorn <holger.stenzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Setup Hbase in 10 mintues
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 12:36:15 GMT

I looked into the issue just now and found the solution to make it work.
...and I hope this fix will enter the Subversion repository quickly! :-)

So, to make HBase run on Cygwin you only need to change the following lines
in the file hbase-daemon.sh:

export HADOOP_LOGFILE=hbase-$HADOOP_IDENT_STRING-$command-`hostname`.log

This fix is exactly the same as done for hadoop-daemon.sh (and introduced
into the Subversion repository already).