From Dongsheng Wang <phid...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Get-Together Details
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 15:00:15 GMT

Please count me in. Let's see how many people are interested.

- ds

C G <parallelguy@yahoo.com> wrote: Have a great get-together.  Us non-valley types will
 be envious and missing out.  It would be great if somebody could post a follow-up with relevant
technical notes that might be helpful to the greater community.

  Are there any other east coast developers interested in a Boston-area get together?

  Thanks,
  C G

Erich Nachbar  wrote:
  Hi,

Thanks for all the feedback regarding a Hadoop Get-Together!
I create an Upcoming event for it: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/
271501/?ps=6

I will bring tags & pens, but let me know if there is anything else
you think we should have.
Hope to see everyone at Gordon Biersch next Thursday!
-Erich

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos &
more.