From C G <parallel...@yahoo.com>
Subject build question
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 04:11:32 GMT
Hi All:

  I am trying to build an app using the data_join classes.  When compiling via ant I am failing
on an import:

      [javac] Compiling 8 source files to /home/cg/hadoop-0.14.1/build/proto
    [javac] /home/cg/hadoop-0.14.1/src/com/company/hadoop/joinProcessor.java:28: cannot find
symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class TaggedMapOutput
    [javac] location: package org.apache.hadoop.contrib.utils.join
    [javac] import org.apache.hadoop.contrib.utils.join.TaggedMapOutput;

  The import seems to reside in build/hadoop-datajoin.jar .  My question is what do I need
to do to build.xml to get the jar into the classpath.

  I recognize this is more a "how does ant work" question, but if anybody has the answer I'd
be most grateful.

  Thanks,
  C G

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos &
more.