From Dejan Diklic <dejandik...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop User Get Together SF Bay Area
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:57:53 GMT
That would be a great idea. Maybe organize some talks on few important topics and lets get
together.

dejan

Milind Bhandarkar <milindb@yahoo-inc.com> wrote: We are definitely interested in such
an informal get-together, and depending
on the interest, can help with the venue/logistics/organization as well.
Please reply to this list. Thanks.

- Milind Bhandarkar

--
Milind Bhandarkar