From C G <parallel...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Get-Together Details
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 04:14:03 GMT
Have a great get-together.  Us non-valley types will  be envious and missing out.  It would
be great if somebody could post a follow-up with relevant technical notes that might be helpful
to the greater community.

  Are there any other east coast developers interested in a Boston-area get together?

  Thanks,
  C G

Erich Nachbar <erich@carrieriq.com> wrote:
  Hi,

Thanks for all the feedback regarding a Hadoop Get-Together!
I create an Upcoming event for it: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/
271501/?ps=6

I will bring tags & pens, but let me know if there is anything else
you think we should have.
Hope to see everyone at Gordon Biersch next Thursday!
-Erich