From Enis Soztutar <enis.soz.nu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: version mismatch
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:23:43 GMT
You cannot update hadoop servers w/o updating the client also. nutch
officially uses hadoop-0.12.3 so you may want to stick with that. In the
case that you want to upgrade hadoop, you should first update hadoop jar
in nutch/lib/ directory, then if necessary update nutch code, then
update hadoop servers.