From C G <parallel...@yahoo.com>
Subject Hadoop success stories...
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 13:59:44 GMT
All:

  I am interested in hearing any success stories around deploying Hadoop in a commercial/non-academic
environment.  My interest is mostly around generating collateral for justifying our own deployment
of Hadoop.   Any stories would be great...if you can't name your company, if you could at
least describe the application and/or business that would be incredibly useful.

  Thanks very much,
  C G

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.