From Arun C Murthy <ar...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop success stories...
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 14:35:55 GMT
C G,

On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 06:59:44AM -0700, C G wrote:
>All:
>
>  I am interested in hearing any success stories around deploying Hadoop in a commercial/non-academic
environment.  My interest is mostly around generating collateral for justifying our own deployment
of Hadoop.   Any stories would be great...if you can't name your company, if you could at
least describe the application and/or business that would be incredibly useful.

Here is a start: http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-hadoop/PoweredBy

Arun