From mfc <mikefconn...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Using Map/Reduce without HDFS?
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2007 04:12:40 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know that I can vote thru JIRA as well as voice my
opinion on this forum.

I think this project has a lot of potential. I'm new to it, and I'm hoping
that
I can convince others I work with of what I think it can do. I think you
guys
are doing a great job the way it is being handled.

Thanks