From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using Map/Reduce without HDFS?
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:17:05 GMT
Ted Dunning wrote:
> Presumably this won't be the kind of thing an outsider could do easily.

There are no outsiders here, I hope!  We try to conduct everything in
the open, from design through implementation and testing.  If you feel
that you're missing discussions, please ask questions.  Some
contributors work in cubicles next to other contributors and may forget
to properly document their project-related discussions.  Friendly
questions are appropriate when you feel this has happened.

Doug