From "hank williams" <hank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase from Map-Reduce update?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:26:06 GMT
I have been meaning to ask a similar question, but perhaps a bit more
broadly about the status and anticipated timeline for hbase. I am
curious if the effort is purely individual or if there is any
corporate push (for example from powerset) or if it is just a personal
project.

Also, as I understand it from the wiki, hbase works well on a single
machine but scaling is being worked out. Is there any sense of when an
anticipated (or desired) target for a scalable version?

Regards
Hank