From Raghu Angadi <rang...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade of DFS - Urgent
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 06:23:06 GMT

This is the result of HADOOP-1242. I prefer if it did not require
presence of this image directory.

For now you could manually create image/fsimage file in name/ directory.
If you write random 4 bytes to fsimage, you have 50% chance of success.
Basically readInt() from the file should be less than -3. Only first 4
bytes are important.

Raghu.