From Koji Noguchi <knogu...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Configuration and Hadoop cluster setup
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 23:04:07 GMT
Doug,

I may be wrong, but last time I tried (on 0.12.3), MapRed didn't work
for non-default filesystem as an input.
(output worked fine.)

Mine failed with "org.apache.hadoop.mapred.InvalidInputException: Input
path does not exist".
It basically checked the default file system instead of the one passed in.

Koji