From Eugene Hung <eyh...@cs.ucsd.edu>
Subject Hadoop Eclipse Plugin
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 18:41:38 GMT
Hi, my name is Eugene Hung.  I work for IBM and have been exploring
Hadoop for the past few months along with my colleagues Julian Friedman
and Dennis Quan.  We have developed the IBM MapReduce Tools plugin for
Eclipse, which provides wizards and debugging support for developing
Hadoop apps and working with Hadoop clusters.  We would greatly
appreciate feedback regarding the plugin and would like to explore the
possibility of adding it to the Hadoop distribution.

It's currently available for download at :

http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/mapreducetools/?open&S_TACT=105AGX59&S_CMP=GR
&ca=dgr-eclpsw03awmapreducetools

I look forward to further discussions with you!

--
Eugene Hung     eyhung@cs.ucsd.edu    http://www-cse.ucsd.edu/users/eyhung
"What is hardest of all?  That which seems most simple: to see with