From "Andrew Hitchcock" <adpow...@gmail.com>
Subject JobClient's getFs method throws NPE
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 21:58:01 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to create a MapFile.Reader in my MapReduce Driver. In order
to get the FileSystem, I call conf.getFs(), but that gives me the
following NullPointerException:

	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.getFs(JobClient.java:216)
	at org.andrewhitchcock.netflix.NetflixDriver.main(NetflixDriver.java:47)

I imagine I'm doing something wrong, but I can't figure out how to solve this.

Thanks,
Andrew