From Dennis Kubes <nutch-...@dragonflymc.com>
Subject Re: Benchmarking question - how do you test a new cluster?
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:00:05 GMT
You will also want to run hardware tests on the machines in your cluster
to make sure memory, disk, and network is working properly.  We use
tools such as memtest86+ and Doug Ledfors Memory Test Script to do burn
ins.  Here is a link to different test programs for linux.

http://linuxquality.sunsite.dk/articles/testsuites/

Dennis Kubes