From "Albert Chern" <albert.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Detailed steps to run Hadoop in distributed system...
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 05:01:23 GMT
Here is the error from ssh in your first e-mail:

[jaya@localhost hadoop-0.11.0]$ bin/start-all.sh
starting namenode, logging to
/opt/hadoop-0.11.0/bin/../logs/hadoop-jaya-namenode-localhost
.localdomain.out
localhost: starting datanode, logging to
/opt/hadoop-0.11.0/bin/../logs/hadoop-
jaya-datanode-localhost.localdomain.out
146736@10.229.62.56: ssh: connect to host 10.229.62.56 port 22: No route to
host

You're not getting the "No route to host" message anymore?