From "Alejandro Abdelnur" <tuc...@gmail.com>
Subject SequenceFile (Text,Text) becomes plain text
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 03:53:28 GMT
I may be missing something silly here,

I have a MR that generates an output type (Text,Text)

Consuming that output for another MR it becomes a plain text file thus the
input is (LongWriteable, Text) with the long key being the line number and
the text value is the key+value separated by a tab and my second MR blow as
it was expecting (Text,Text) plus that the key is wrong.

Doing a cat of the file I see it become a flat file with lines having "key
\t value".

How can I force the output of the first MR to remain a sequence file of
(Text, Text)?

Thxs.