From "Feng Jiang" <feng.a.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions about log
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2007 18:05:50 GMT
sorry, I mis-sent the last unfinished email. and I sent it again here:

I did find the conf directory in the jar file, and how can I set the
HADOOP_CONF_DIR?

Andrew, I think you want to override the attributes which are already
defined in log4j.properties of jar, is that right? I have not tested it
before, but I think you can just search "log4j override" in google.