From Raghu Angadi <rang...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: overriding config options on command line
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:47:26 GMT

Aslo when 'Version Upgrade' is checked in, datanode and namenode will
accept common arguments (like -conf, -D option). We still need to enable
hadoop-deamon.sh to pass in arguments to bin/hadoop command but that
would be a simple change.

Fix to accept common arguments is independent of version upgrade
feature. I can submit a patch for that.

Raghu.