From 张茂森 <maosen.zh...@alibaba-inc.com>
Subject 答复: Is it correct with the PI example?
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:39:19 GMT
Hadoop cluster support a web interface to show the states of HDFS and
Map/Reduce jobs. If your hadoop cluster's configuration is default, then you
can type "your cluster's namenode'ip:50070" or "your cluster's jobnode's
ip:50030" in your web browser to see the detail info.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Liqi Gao [mailto:gaoliqi@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2007年1月22日 17:54
收件人: hadoop-user@lucene.apache.org
主题: Is it correct with the PI example?

Dear all,
I tried to run the PI example program like this:
	$ bin/hadoop jar hadoop-0.10.1-examples.jar pi 100 100
But the result turned out to be 0.0. Is it correct? Or there must be
something wrong with the setup of Hadoop on my server.

BTW, is there a program to see the states of running nodes? I think I need
one to check if programs run smoothly on datanodes.

Best wishes,
Liqi Gao