From "Lukas Vlcek" <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finding term vector per host using hadoop
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:49:07 GMT
Hi,

Is there any good example how to wrap compex custom data structure into
Writable (or WritableComparable)? I haven't found anything on Wiki.

Let's imagine that I need to wrap a tree-like structure (nodes, edges and
couple of other properties for each node). Is there any existing code in
hadoop where can I get inspiration?

Thanks,
Lukas