From Eric Baldeschwieler <eri...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Enhancement to TextInputFormat?
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 17:49:33 GMT
I think it is interesting.  I think you'd want a way to specify that
the target file is itself a list of additional URIs as well.  That
would support scenarios such as a .jsp on a master server that simply
listed its slaves and then the slaves could list their local content.

Might also want to support the setting of config vars per file, so
you can label inputs in the mapper.  (Odd thought)