From "Jagadeesh" <jagade...@x-minds.org>
Subject Instructions on installing Hadoop
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:28:54 GMT
Hi All,

I was in the lookout for an open source DFS and my search ended in Hadoop.
So far from what I have read, I strongly believe this is a really good file
system and also provides support for searching using lucene. But I am a bit
confused about how I can start running the application. I am planning to use
1 cluster of around 50 nodes and would like to know where I can configure
the parameters.

I will appreciate if you can point me some links from where I can start.

Thanks

Jugs