From "Enrico Triolo" <enrico.tri...@gmail.com>
Subject Dynamic configuration properties
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:13:52 GMT
Hi all.
I embedded nutch in my application and implemented an indexing plugin
to add custom index fields. I need to pass some runtime parameters to
the plugin, so I was wondering if it is possible to set additional
configuration properties at runtime through the Configuration.setXXX
methods.

In my experiments I couldn't get this to work, so at the moment I'm
just creating a configuration file and adding it with
addDefaultResource each time I run nutch in my application.

Bye,
Enrico