From <an...@orbita1.ru>
Subject canot open *.crc file
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 06:36:15 GMT
I create file on dfs (for example filename "done"). After I try copy this
file from dfs to local filesystem. In result I get this file in local
filesystem and error:

Problem opening checksum file: /user/root/crawl/done.  Ignoring with
exception org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException: jav
a.io.IOException: Cannot open filename /user/root/crawl/done.crc
        at org.apache.hadoop.dfs.NameNode.open(NameNode.java:130)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor93.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorIm
pl.java:25)
        at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler.run(Server.java:218)

for create file I use code:
	FileSystem fs = ...
	fs_.createNewFile(new Path(segments[i], "already_indexed"));

for copy file to local filesystem I use code:
	fs.copyToLocalFile(...,...);

How create crc file?
Why crc file is not created automatically when making a file on dfs?
How correctly create a file on dfs?