From Dennis Kubes <nutch-...@dragonflymc.com>
Subject Map output value different from Reduce Output value
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 18:21:46 GMT
How would I set the map output value class to be different from the
reduce output value class.  I am trying the code below but it doesn't
seem to work.  It throws an error saying WordWeights is not
ObjectWritable where word weights is my final output value class.

    rovejob.setMapOutputValueClass(ObjectWritable.class);
    rovejob.setOutputFormat(MapFileOutputFormat.class);
    rovejob.setOutputKeyClass(UTF8.class);
    rovejob.setOutputValueClass(WordWeights.class);

Dennis