hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hadoop Storage online sync in an hour
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2019 16:31:19 GMT
Sorry I won’t be able to come today; a work meeting interferes.
—Matt

On Sep 4, 2019, at 9:10 AM, Wei-Chiu Chuang <weichiu@apache.org> wrote:

It's a short week so I didn't set up a predefined topic to discuss.

What should we be discussing? How about Erasure Coding? I'm starting to see
tricky EC bug reports coming in lately, so looks like folks are using it in
production. Should we be thinking about the next step for EC in addition to
bug fixes?

Feel free to contribute other topics. We could also continue discussing
NameNode Fine-Grained Locking from the last time.

Weichiu